воскресенье, 24 сентября 2017 г.

Post N 87

IELTS Speaking Sample (Part 1)

Topic - Routine 

- DO you ever do boring, repetitive things? 
- Yeah, most certainly I do. Like any other human, I have responsibilities and tasks to do which can add boredom to my life.

- How often do you have to do routine things?
- Well, I wouldn’t say that I do them too often. More like, I do them when the situation dictates so. Twice or thrice a week at most.

- How do you feel about doing routine things?
- In general, I have a very healthy attitude to such things as household chores or school assignments. I try not to make a big deal out of it. Though, sometimes, I have mixed feelings: one the one hand, it can get really boring…boring enough to drive you insane, but on the hand, I know that you can learn a lot from it – it builds character and teaches you how to overcome difficulties.

- What was the most boring thing you have ever had to do?
- Well, it was having to pick strawberries back in my school years. You see, my grandma had this huge farm with acres of land. One summer, I had to spend interminable hours picking ripe berries. Well, if you ask me…my answer would be….TEDIOUS and mind-numbing))) I would rather not do it ever again. That is the reason i don't like strawberries. I am simply fed up))

Да пребудет с вами сила. Сила разнообразия.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий