четверг, 21 сентября 2017 г.

Post 84

IELTS Speaking Sample Answer (Part 1)

- Have you ever a had a part-time job? 
- Well, actually, I have. A couple of years ago I was working part-time for a local newspaper “IELTS Tribune”. It wasn’t long, but I guess it still counts.

- Why did you choose to do that job?
- I would not say I chose to work there. Actually, it was more like a lucky coincidence. In the summer, I needed to make some extra money, and a friend of mine needed a columnist for his paper. This is how i ended up working there.

- What did you do there?
- The job mainly revolved around writing articles and editing texts. Plus, I had to do some filing and research.

- Did you like that job?
- I’d be lying if I said no. Even though it was part-time, I still got a lot out of it. This temporary employment was useful in terms of getting some hands-on experience in a real professional environment. Not to mention the fact that I was able to build some name for myself.

- What did you learn while doing this job?
- I would probably say “multi-tasking”. Prior to the job, it had never occurred to me that I would have to do so many different things during just one day -like typing, interviews, editing, and researching. So, I learned to budget my time and set my priorities.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий