вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

IELTS GURU on IELTS Writing (General Module Task II - sample) 

Dear Sir, 

I am writing in connection with a bag that I left on one of your planes. Last week, on Tuesday 9th May I came to London on flight Delta 68 from New York. My seat number was RJ47. The plane arrived late at night, and I was tired. As a result, when I got home, I remembered that I had left my bag on the plane under the seat in front of me. 

My bag is small and made of black leather with a zip opening the top. Inside the bag, there were some pens, a paperback I was reading, some car keys and my diary.

Therefore, would your lost property department, please, check and see if they have my bag and contact me as soon as possible to let me know whether they have found it or not?

You can contact me on my mobile telephone +123456789.
Thanking you in advance for your help.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Peter the Great.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий